- PhD in Mathematics and Computer Science. Differential Geometry and Topology research line (Oct. 2022 - Present). Funded by an FPU (Formación de Profesorado Universitario) predoctoral contract by the Ministerio de Universidades.
- Master’s Degree in Advanced Mathematics and Mathematical Engineering @ Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya (Sept. 2021 - Sept. 2022) - Càtedra Mir-Puig award to the highest GPA of the master’s degree..
- (Joint) Bachelor’s degrees in Computer Science and Mathematics @ Universitat de Barcelona (Sept. 2015 - Feb. 2021)
As PhD student with a predoctoral contract:
- Nothing here yet!
As associate professor of the University of Barcelona:
- Algorithmics I - Fall semester 2022/23. First-year Computer Engineering course.
- Advanced Algorithms - Fall semester 2022/23. Second-year Computer Engineering course.
- Distributed Artificial Intelligence - Fall semester 2022/23. Fourth-year Computer Engineering course (elective course).
- Operating systems I - Spring semester 2021/22. Second-year Computer Engineering course.
- Algorithmics I - Fall semester 2021/22. First-year Computer Engineering course.
- Numerical Methods II - Spring semester 2020/21. Third-year Mathematics course.
- Operating Systems I - Spring semester 2020/21. Second-year Computer Engineering course.
- Introduction to Integral Calculus - Spring semester 2020/21. First-year Mathematics course.
Students under my supervision:
- Ferran Espuña Bertomeu - 2022/2023. TFG (Bachelor’s degree final project). Towards Better Representations for Studying the Generalization of Neural Networks Using Topological Data Analysis.
- Otis Carpay - 2022/2023. TFM (Master’s thesis). Sampling Methods for Activation Correlation Graphs to Predict Neural Network Generalization Using Topological Data Analysis.
- Ignacio Javier Morera Barrios - 2022/2023. TFG (Bachelor’s degree final project). Enhancing Cardiac Image Segmentation through Persistent Homology Regularization.
- Oriol Saguillo - 2021/2022. TFG (Bachelor’s degree final project). Optimizing Deep Learning Models using Topological Descriptors.
I also had two teaching experiences as intern of the University of Barcelona:
- Assistant teacher in the Algorithmics course. Sept. 2018 - Jan. 2019.
- Classroom assistant in the Data Structures course. Jan. 2019 - June 2019.
A complete list of publications can be found in Google Scholar.
- Graduate Research Assistant. University of Barcelona. Nov 2021- June 2022.
- Deep learning research assistant. HuPBA - Computer Vision Center. Mar. 2020 - Aug. 2021.
- Undergraduate research assistant. Computer Vision Center. July 2017 - Oct. 2017.
- Deep learning research Intern. Computer Vision Center. Nov. 2020 - Feb. 2021.
- Associate software Engineer. Oracle. (Dec. 2019 - Nov. 2020)
My CV in PDF format can be accessed at: